[Hampshire] [OT, but still FLOSS] importing into Thunderbird…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT, but still FLOSS] importing into Thunderbird from Windows Mail
1) How do I import settings and data into Thunderbird from Windows Mail? Or
basically, can't I?

I have found <http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/mboximport-en.html>, but a)
this appears only to import eml files and b) I can't find Windows Mail's
directories anyway, tho' I have looked hard.

2) So where on the system does Windows Mail keep it's directories anyway?

I have downloaded Thunderbird 2.0.0.16 (I have previously tried with 2.0.0.14)
in the hope that this will just import from Windows Mail during installation.
But an exploration of Mozilla's website leads me to believe that that is
sadly not the case. :-(

TIA
Lisi