Re: [Hampshire] Viglen MPC-L

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Viglen MPC-L
Hi,

On Thu, Sep 25 at 10:39, Dr Adam Trickett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At a LUG meeting a while ago I had a chance to look at a Viglen MPC-L computer
> that was about to be reviewed by the Ubuntu UK Podcast crew. It looks awfully
> cute and it's quite cheap too.

Just taken a look at the Viglen web site and that's a Linutop 2.

We've got half a dozen at work (with 1G Flash rather than a hard drive)
that we use for various small jobs. Rock solid little box.

Taking one apart it's obvious how you'd fit the hard drive rather than
the flash module, but I think I'd be a little worried about over heating.

Still that's a very good price, cheepest we've brought the 1G flash
version was over 200 euros.

--
        Bob Dunlop