Re: [Hampshire] Carphone Warehouse

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Carphone Warehouse
On Sunday 02 November 2008 12:24:49 Sean Gibbins wrote:
> I'd give serious consideration to the Acer One if I were you Lisi, as it
> is available from £174 upwards (depending on features) on Amazon and a
> nice little machine and pretty intuitive when it comes to getting to
> grips with the supplied apps. Of course, if you were after one of these
> mobile broadband bundles then you may need to look elsewhere.

Thanks - that is very helpful. Tho' at the moment I litterally just wanted to
show someone one so that he knew what I was talking about when I mentioned
very small computers and Linux. (Probably separately!)

He lives yards from the CPW in Petersfield - and only has dialup at the
moment, which makes browsing the web to see some pretty pictures not entirely
viable.

But he may decide that for him very small is the way to go - at which point I
am very glad to have a recommendation!

Lisi