Re: [Hampshire] Asus EEE BOX ?

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Asus EEE BOX ?
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 25 at 05:06, Andy Random wrote:

> If it was half the price I might have considered it (though even then the
> kit might end up in boxes for months) but for a saving of 20-30 quid, it
> really isn't worth it to me.

Okay how about 79 quid, including VAT and delivery.

Not quite the same spec but that's what I just got a Viglen MPC-L for
thanks to Alan Popes pointer to the Ubuntu podcast.

512Mb RAM, 80G hard drive, 400MHz Geode processor. As well as the bundled
USB keyboard and mouse mine came with a 1GB USB Flash key in a separate
box for some reason.

Not plugged it in yet, it was icey cold from transportation last night.

--
        Bob Dunlop