[Hampshire] Distros with LUKS out of the box

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: [Hampshire] Distros with LUKS out of the box
Hi,

I've been having terrible pain with wireless (IWL4965) on FC. It can't authenticate with a number of WPA networks we have. I've tried installing FC9 i386 and x86_64 and FC10 i386 live CD (final version) so I think it'ss about time a took a rest from FC as it looks like it's not going to work anytime soon.

I've got really used to having a LUKS encrypted filesystem and I'd like to continue as I carry a lot of business confidential material round with me. My question is: which distros can support and install themselves on a LUKS partition out of the box please?

Thanks,
Paul.