Re: [Hampshire] Hidden folder

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hidden folder
On Friday 28 November 2008 09:56:12 Daniel Pope wrote:

> > It is to do with Gwenview
>
> It is not Gwenview specifically, it's the freedesktop.org thumbnail cache
> draft spec. It's shared by lots of programs from both KDE and Gnome.
>
> http://jens.triq.net/thumbnail-spec/delete.html
>
> Dan

Thanks for the info gentleman. Maybe the section regarding clearing the
thumbnails is relevant only to clearing those that Gwenview makes. I will
keep an eye on it and see how it grows.

In an ideal world there would be some setting that would limit the size\amount
of thumbnails it can store.

Tim

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!