[Hampshire] sheet fed scanners

Author: Alan Bell
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] sheet fed scanners
I am getting a bit fed up of my cheap and nasty flatbed USB scanner and
I wanted a sheetfed one. It seems these are scary expensive, however an
'all-in-one' printer/scanner/fax/floor cleaner thing is much more
affordable. Basic requirement is scanning multiple sheets of A4 paper
into SANE or something. In fact something that just generated PDF files
as output would be fine. It needs to work with Linux but doesn't have to
be plug and play on Ubuntu, I don't care how hard it is to set up.
Budget is about £150 but less is good. Any recomendations?

Alan