Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10

Top Page
Author: The Holy ettlz
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] First impressions of Fedora 10

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x570a6100.hantslug.org.uk.26034': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Dec 3 09:06:55 2008 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 2FF22CF403F94B5D
On Wed, 2008-12-03 at 08:59 +0000, Paul Stimpson wrote:

> This is one of those times where I don't know how to call it. Do I
> blame the AP as the same settings work fine on my 3Com in my office or
> do I play the pragmatic card and say "well it works fine on Windows
> and my BlackBerry so the behaviour and work too"?

Unfortunately, I think it will be the latter and ultimately,
wpa_supplicant will have to work around this behaviour --- try filing a
report to NetworkManager-list.

James

--
The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz@???