Re: [Hampshire] Which Netbook?

Author: Bond, Peter
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Which Netbook?
> Don't underestimate the keyboard on the Eee (901 at least). I use an
> original IBM PC full size full stroke keyboard at work and for my main
> machine at home. Yet I find the Eee keyboard perfectly acceptable,
> I wouldn't want to write a major document on the Eee, for browsing, email
> and short edits it is fine.

Have to agree - I had a play with a 900 last weekend in PC World to see how I got on with the keyboard; typed a couple of paragraphs with my eyes closed to see if I could handle the beast. No problems, so the 901 wins out (battery life, built-in Bluetooth, solid state and price being my other criteria in no real order).

Ordered from Amazon at £253.

Peter

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interception, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we
only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for
any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or
any consequences thereof.

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND
CONFIDENTIAL to TANDBERG Television, Part of the Ericsson Group.

www.tandbergtv.com