Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...

Author: B STEVENS
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] I am a person not a PC...
These people are really vile. They get a commission for each person they "catch" and are quite willing to lie about you.

I bought a usb wintv freeview receiver thingy recently and even though my wife (who shares my surname and lives at the same address as me) has a television license, the buggers still sent me an application form with the relevant threats.

I just shredded it along with some other stuff, filled the envelope and sent it back.