Re: [Hampshire] Broadband usage- Talk Talk

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Broadband usage- Talk Talk
You may have not had a problem with TalkTalk but when you do.... Oh boy
what a mess.

My mother's phone line was with them. She needs her phone. When I tried
to report that it was not working they would not log the call unless I
gave them her bank details.... I ask you. How on earth would I know
them. Then eventually I got it logged and they broke the 5 days they
said it would be fixed in they did not offer any compensation or apologies.
I was on a vist to her to try to sort this out and I ran into a BT,
sorry Openreach engineer working on the box at the end of her street. He
told me that all the Talk Talk lines using this box were down but they
were reporting them one by one. Do one bit of TalkTalk ever TalkTalk to
the other bits? Anyway, he made sure her phone line was fixed.
Then 1 week later it went down again. Same problem. They (the call
centre) insisted that I did all the checks on the internal wiring and
phones before they would log the call even though the history of faults
with this number clearly stated that it was a line fault. They would not
deviate one iota from their script and were most unhappy the she didn't
have a mobile phone of her own to take her diverted landline calls. how
many women in their late 80's have mobile phones?

She's gone back to BT.

/endrant about TalkTalk.