Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall
Isaac Close wrote:

> Who's watching the people who are watching the people who are watching the
> people ?

<Perhaps one for the Sci-Fi novel I've been planning since childhood>

Ten years down the road Facebook will be the preferred method of social
control and as long as Brussels can extract Tax from it, if they can get
control in time, then parliament buildings will be turned into rented
waterside apartments? I just hope my Facebook brain plugin is one of the
removable types, more expensive probably:-/

</Perhaps one for the Sci-Fi novel>

--
http://www.diap.org.uk - distributed backup volume management system.

believed to be clean.