Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall

Author: Isaac Close
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall
--- On Sun, 11/1/09, Phillip Chandler <phillip.chandler@???> wrote:

> Maybe they love high unemployment and a high
> cost of
> living. It means we are all too busy working, trying to
> make a living,
> so therefore we are segregated and more controlable, and
> not getting up
> to organising another riot.

Nail head whacked squarely with above comment.

> Plus can I start a new thread. Windows 7 Beta. Anyone here
> as sad as me,
> and downloaded the ISO, and currently trying it out ? (Just
> thought you
> might want a laugh on a sunday afternoon.)

Cor blimey, m$ are a bit eager aren't they ? Most windows users don't even want to go near vista yet.

But then there is always the 'power users' who demand 'the best' and 'latest' bug ridden redmond detritus to slow down their 'dual-quad-core-extreme' multi-terrabyte 'man-hood' extensions.

I have to be honest, i think m$ peaked some time ago, i can feel it in my water.

Isaac.