Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall

Author: Phillip Chandler
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Chat] Another brick in the wall
On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 09:59 +0000, Isaac Close wrote:
> > > The BBC are reporting that the law requiring all ISPs
> > to keep a copy of
> > > the headers of all emails passing through their email
> > servers is being :
> > >
> > > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7819230.stm
> > <snip>
> > > Presumably the terrorists, paedophiles and organised
> > criminals won't
> > > know this and the huge effort and investment required
> > to implement it,
> > > along with the further erosion of our rights, will
> > all be worthwhile.
> >

> "Your free to do as we tell you".

Makes sense. Your free to go out for a meal and a couple of pints. But
if you drive and your over the limit, and we catch you, then your in
trouble.
May be a bit OTT, which makes me a sarcastic rodney, especially for a
sunday.
Im a pessimist that knows we already live in a world thats defined by
government goal posts. They already know more about us than we can
imagine.

And I think that we need to do more, to remind them that we still have
an opinion. Something like the poll tax riots. Even though people still
got screwed over the poll tax, and what was brought in was still,
basically, a wolf in sheeps clothing

> Who's watching the people who are watching the people who are watching the people ?

Their all watching each others backs, making sure no one susses out what
their up-to. Maybe they love high unemployment and a high cost of
living. It means we are all too busy working, trying to make a living,
so therefore we are segregated and more controlable, and not getting up
to organising another riot.

Plus can I start a new thread. Windows 7 Beta. Anyone here as sad as me,
and downloaded the ISO, and currently trying it out ? (Just thought you
might want a laugh on a sunday afternoon.)

--
Phillip Chandler
phillip.chandler@???

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views
or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company the sender represents.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.