[Hampshire] Am I correct

Author: Tim
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Am I correct

I was going to leave this to Saturdays BAB but I am impatience and it no fun
somebody else doing it!!

I am trying to install some forum software on my laptop to play around with
(mwforum to be exact). Now the instruction states

shell> mkdir /usr/local/apache/htdocs/mwf/

now I assume this means I make a folder called mwf in the /var/www/ folder so
that I have /var/www/mwf/    Am I right??

Secondly, where is the perl interpeter installed, is it /usr/lib/perl5
or /usr/lib/perl I need to make a link from the interpeter to /usr/bin/perl
or change the first line of a lot of scripts, I am opting to make the link

I am trying to avoid having a complete shambles to sort out at the BAB

Thanks in advance

Tim

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!