[Hampshire] [OT] Samsung CLP-500 colour laser printer

Author: Chris Sykes
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Samsung CLP-500 colour laser printer
Hi,

I'm having a clear-out and want shot of a Samsung CLP-500 laser printer.
The printer was working last time I used it, BUT:
* Sometimes complains about an "invalid imaging unit".
* It has a hopper for waste toner that slowly fills. The hopper
is supposed to be disposable, but I had some success emptying this
one but it might need replacing at some point soon.

I have the user manual for it somewhere as well. Free to a good home if
you are willing to pick it up. Contact me off-list for details.

Best regards,

--
Chris Sykes
chris@???