Re: [Hampshire] Wireless problem.

Author: B STEVENS
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wireless problem.
i get the same problem with debian lenny sometimes, clive, so i use a combination of the following commands to get it up and running:

ip link set wlan0 up
iwconfig wlan0 essid "routername"
ifdown wlan0
ifup wlan0

if you can tell me a way of making it permanent (on boot up), i'd appreciate it.

regards

bryan