Re: [Hampshire] Update question

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Update question

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57b8c100.hantslug.org.uk.21309': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sat Jan 24 17:52:39 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 94A792DF8B81EB69
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:54:11 +0000
Tim <xendistar@???> wrote:

Hello Tim,

> wicd, same version as the one from wicd own apt repo. Now I don't want
> to install the Mepis repo one but stay with the devlopers own version,
> is there anyway I can tell Synaptics to ignore the Mepis repo
> version.? I can't

Simply don't install it. If you've previously installed via Synaptic,
then select it and untick the "Automatically Installed" Package menu
item. This should stop Synaptic trying to overwrite your preferred
version.

However, like Graham, I wonder what you hope to gain.

--
 Regards  _

Keep your drink just give em the money
U & Ur Hand - P!nk