Re: [Hampshire] Wireless problem.

Author: B STEVENS
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wireless problem.
hi, clive

the commands don't involve security, only the SSID of the wireless router. if i remember correctly, even though the SSID is being broadcast, it doesn't get picked up by the wireless connector and it just has to told which router to connect to.

if you www.scroogle.org "RTNETLINK answers: No such process", it comes up with some pages which may interest you.

for what it's worth, my GUI network manager editor doesn't work either but it's low priority as i can connect wirelessly using those commands.

anyway, i'm glad the information i gave helped you as i see myself more of a
"leech" on the linux community as opposed to a contributor! :-)

regards

bryan