[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Feburary Meeting and beyond

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Feburary Meeting and beyond

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x582ac100.hantslug.org.uk.7370': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jan 26 20:57:40 2009 GMT
gpg: using DSA key 019AD0D8166C4BF0
Hi,

Our next meetings few should take place as follows:

* Saturday 14 February 2009, a joint meeting with Surrey LUG

* Saturday 07 March 2009 in Southampton

* Saturday 11 April 2009, another joint meeting with Surrey LUG

If you plan to attend the joint meetings with Surrey you will need to let Bob
know so he can let you in. He needs your name, your car registration if you
plan to attend by car and a name/phone number to contact if something goes
horribly wrong.

Details are on the Surrey LUG here:
http://www.surrey.lug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BringABox/NokiaFarnborough

Bob's Nokia email address is: robert (dot) beattie [at] his_employer {dot}
com Please remove the obvious to reform an email address.

He also said: "We will be in the Atrium of building 1. Since it is cold
weather (and at a weekend) I'd suggest people come prepared for a 'cold
office'. :) You may spot a few penguins on the day !! Ohhh, sorry,
couldn't resist that one ! LOL."

As ever if you want to give a talk at the next talk or any talk please let me
or any member of the committee know!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group