Re: [Hampshire] Purchasing Music online

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Purchasing Music online
Sean,
This made me chuckle.
/
As I type this I am burning a John Martyn show from 1977 to CD - crystal
clear and a fine example of// the man in his prime.
/

Is it by some strange coincidence you are doing this just after he has sadly passed away?
For me, his earlier work (and more acoustic) is better. I saw him at the Festival Hall in the early '70s and the sound he was able to get from a single 6 string acoustic guitar were fantastic. I have several of his early albums on 12in.

Your musical tastes do seem to have changed a lot since our paths first crossed.....

Stephen D