Re: [Hampshire] home self signed ssl cert with multiple host…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] home self signed ssl cert with multiple host names?
Tony Whitmore wrote:
> BTW, there are at least three CACert assurers in the LUG if people are
> interested in getting involved with CACert. The CACert root certificate is
> included in Debian and Ubuntu (at least) but Firefox has its own cache of
> trusted CAs and CACert is not included in that (yet). It is working to get
> accepted however.

Hi Tony,

Yes, I read that here [1], so it must be true!

;-)

I am interested as it happens and will look into it a bit further when
the brain-fog clears.

Sean

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAcert.org#Inclusion_status

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa