[Hampshire] When I'm gone?

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] When I'm gone?
OK, somewhat prompted by my current state of mind and recent events, but
a valid question none the less.

For those that have non-technical other halves, relatives or etc. who
don't know other techies, what, if anything, have you in place for the
contingency of not being there to support your systems? I'm not thinking
so much a desktop system, but if you have a server handling mail,
printing, file sharing, etc. that would likely be over kill or not
wanted without yourself to support it, do you have details of what to do
with it and/or an envelope with passwords put to one side?

Maybe I'm just thinking too much (and not too clearly) as I try to
reintegrate myself into the real world to some extent!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: