Re: [Hampshire] Media players

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Media players
Hugo Mills wrote:
> PS. Sony. Ewwww.

We are on our third 40GB PS3 - the first one died after 4 months
(optical drive refusing to read discs), and the replacement has just
died (miscellaneous lockups that seem to be disc-related).

In fairness to Sony, they have agreed to replace it again, despite the
unit being 14 months old, but the replacement only comes with a 3 month
warranty, after which time we are on our own. Or rather my son is.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa