Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21
re:

/2009/2/18 Stephen Davies <stephen.davies@???>: /

> /> I've been working on a highly customised configuration based on Ubuntu.
> > The eventual target is for it to be booted from a USB stick but all the
> > development has been done in a vmware image.
> /

/
Interesting choice, given your firmly expressed opinions about Ubuntu
in the past.
/
Unfortunately it is not my choice.......It is the customers who (bangs head against a brickwall)
thinks that LINUX == Ubuntu and only Ubuntu even though they run many servers using RHEL & SLES.

I have shown him 95% of what they want with Fedora 10 running from a USB stick, they have done all their setup (undocumented) in a VMWare Image and want that installed on a USB stick.
Sigh
Stephen D