Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21

Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 11:52 AM, john lewis <johnlewis@???> wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:39:24 +0000
> Stephen Davies <stephen.davies@???> wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately it is not my choice.......It is the customers who
>> (bangs head against a brickwall) thinks that LINUX == Ubuntu and only
>> Ubuntu
>
> b****y h**l - what is the world coming to?
>
> first off people would only consider M$ W****** now they are taking the
> same attitude with U*****
>
> we need a "Kill Shuttleworth" campaign

??

If a few years ago we had been told that there would be an
easy-to-install, beginner-friendly distribution, shipping on
commercially available laptops and workstations, beginning to develop
household name status, I think we'd all have cheered.

And you want to kill the person responsible?

How odd.

S.
--
Stephen Nelson-Smith