[Hampshire] Cheap and Easy NAS

Author: Philip Stubbs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Cheap and Easy NAS
Hi Everyone,

It is about time that I had a proper back-up solution for my home
machines. At the moment I just randomly copy stuff between machines
that I think is important. I have a dual booting laptop
(Windows+Ubuntu) a Desktop (Ubuntu) and my noddy home server which
runs Debian.

I could simply plug an external USB drive into the server, and back up
to that. However, I understand that it would be better to keep it
separate, and therefore I was wondering if anybody has a suggestion
for a simple device that I could attach to my network that I can back
up to.

--
Philip Stubbs