Re: [Hampshire] Where to buy electronics/computer stuff,onli…

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Where to buy electronics/computer stuff,online?
I tend to use the following places

www.aria.co.uk
&
www.ebuyer.co.uk

Dabs (now owned by BT) don't seem to have competitive prices anymore

Plus of course Novatech for things I want today. Order online & collect
especially convenient if I'm at a customers in Pompey.

The biggest issue with buying stuff online is the delivery. Both ebuyer
& aria seem to use the same delivery company. If I'm out when they call
and want to collect from the depot then I have to trek over to
Blazingspoke which is a real PITA. That said, I know to expect them to
deliver between 2pm & 4pm in Aldershot.
Aria's next day delivery has been 100% so far.

my 2p worth

Stephen D