Re: [Hampshire] Small but perfectly formed...

Author: Mark Johnson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Small but perfectly formed...
On Friday 27 February 2009 00:15:17 john wrote:
> Hi all
>
> This looks like a p2p device from heaven. Just think 5 Watts left on for
> 24/7 while doing your downloading. It will cut down electricity bills no
> end. Now there is the little matter of how do I actually download on it.

Handily, it has a USB port, so you'd be able to attach an external HD
enclosure, and access the files downloaded there across the network!

Of course, there's the small issue of powering the HD separately. Laptop HD
enclosures don't require an external power source, but some need 2 USB ports
if 1 doesn't provide enough juice.

Mark