Re: [Hampshire] Where to buy electronics/computer stuff,onli…

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Where to buy electronics/computer stuff,online?
On Sat, 28 Feb 2009 13:44:08 +0000
Stephen Davies <stephen.davies@???> wrote:

> Plus of course Novatech for things I want today. Order online &
> collect especially convenient if I'm at a customers in Pompey.

I have been quite impressed by the delivery service from Novatech, I
have tended to go for the cheapest delivery option on the basis I can
wait a couple of days only to get anything I've ordered delivered
next day anyway.

Only problem is that it gets delivered around 0800 hrs and I nearly
fell down the stairs last week trying to get to the door before the guy
hammered it down trying to wake me up!

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop