Re: [Hampshire] Switch on after power loss

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Switch on after power loss
Leo wrote:
> On my server there is no BIOS option for either of these. However by

Hmm I find it odd that a server mobo does not have a way to enable/disable
boot on power - after all servers are supposed to stay up unattended for
long periods.

First let me say I am not an expert in this side of things I know more about
Suns and Crays than I do about PC hardware :-)

Do you have the mobo manual - sometimes a jumper may be involved?

If it is blade tech then someone else will have to help - blade management
is something I try to avoid.

Jacqui