Re: [Hampshire] problem involving Synaptic and Aptitude

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] problem involving Synaptic and Aptitude
Lisi wrote:

> And no, according to the instructions one should use the commands I used in
> the order in which I used them. One should reboot and repeat three times, by
> when all should be fine. This was supposed to be an ordinary but very large
> upgrade in *preparation* for PCLOS 2009.

Ouch!

I know it /should/ work Lisi, but it sounds like it would be easier to
back up your data, download the new ISO when it is available, and then
do a fresh install.

Sean

--
The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows.
Frank Zappa