[Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums
I have been trying to join up at these forums with no success.
http://linuxfreedom.com/forums/index.php

They have a nice name and seem like a good idea.

I have registered (or tried to) a new membership, however, the
confirmation (activation) email does not seem to get through to me,
and I have tried a number of times with re send requests.
I have no proof that the email is sent out. I trust that the email is
in fact sent.....

There is an irony because my problem is with registration and (re)
activation, and since my account is pending but is not active, I
cannot yet log in. The error message which appears has the suggestion
to contact the admins in case of problems. You may be ahead of me
here. I can only contact the admins if I am logged in.....

I would appreciate comments and any help you can offer
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user. No viruses were harmed in sending this message