Re: [Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums

Author: alan c
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Trouble joining linux freedom forums
Kev wrote:
> I didn't ask previously, but thought I would check - you have looked in
> spam boxes I assume.
>
> Anyway, pm sent to the admin regardless.

Tried again, still nothing in my waitrose mail account, however, I did
find one of my attempted memberships *did* get a response to my yahoo
address - and yes, it was in the spam folder.

Thanks again for your help!
it was really useful to know that mail was being sent out.
I have all filters and spam controls turned off for my waitrose mail
account settings and have contacted them for an explanation.
I think they use a higher level spam filter that I cannot control.

I hope your email will prompt a response at some time, and now with my
secondary ID membership I can myself contact the admin.

I wonder why the emails from them:
> From: jonathan@??? <jonathan@???>
> Subject: Welcome to "Linux Freedom"

would be the subject of such apparently strong antispam activity?

(paranoia chip turned on)
'linux'
'freedom'
?