Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Godwin's law

Author: b.stevens611
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Godwin's law
And on yet another hand we have patronising arse hats with no sense of humour who worry and baw about things they can do absolutely nothing about (except maybe go on a "protest march") but as you say, graham, let us move on :-)

P.S. You're not related to an MP, are you? :-)

Sent from my BT ToGo
To find out more www.bt.com/broadbandanywhere