Re: [Hampshire] Intercepting shutdown

Author: Peter Salisbury
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Intercepting shutdown
There are a few different ways that shutdown happens depending on what
you have installed. The normal with a modern install is via scripts in
/usr/lib/hal/scripts/linux which all have self-explanatory names and
simple contents. All the default shutdown script does is call
"shutdown -h now".

HTH, Peter