Re: [Hampshire] [off topic] Unable to submit document to gov…

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [off topic] Unable to submit document to govt dept
On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:00:20 +0000
John Cooper <lug@???> wrote:

> You can still do paper submission so they are not enforcing webfiling
> yet :-
>
> http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/about/miscellaneous/jointFilingWebFilingFAQs.shtml

Thanks John

but the whole point of webfiling is that is should be simple and avoid
the need for snail-mail, especially as it is a dormant company that
will never trade (whilst I own it at any rate).

> I don't have a problem with using their website to do my yearly
> submission, but that is not submitting a PDF. They use MailScanner so
> could well be Linux! I suggest you email/write to them describing
> your problem as they need to know and fix it. Mac users may have the
> same problem.

I have emailed Customer Services at Companies House so it will be
interesting to find out what they have to say.

--
John Lewis
using Debian sid