[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x58419100.hantslug.org.uk.16291': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Wed Nov 17 21:53:04 2010 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

I would first like to thank Red Hat and the Surrey LUG for last Saturday's
meeting, it was very well attended and a visit to Red Hat now and then is
appreciated.

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bring-box-13th-november-2010

I believe it's full up, but Saturday 27 November is a Barcamp in Southampton
and I hope everyone who goes enjoys themselves. With luck there will be more
such events in our area.

http://barcampsoton.eventbrite.com/

On paper our next meeting should be in Southampton on Saturday 4 December. I
will probably not be going, as it's the London Perl Mongers annual Workshop in
on the same day, but I will be trying to arrange a LUG meeting for that day -
if I can get space at the University.

http://conferences.yapceurope.org/lpw2010/

If you can't make our December meeting, Surrey's is on 11 December at Nokia
(it's in Hampshire not Surrey anyway) and Silicon Corridor next meeting is in
Reading on 8 December 2010.

http://surrey.lug.org.uk/content/bringabox-11th-december-2010
http://www.sclug.org.uk/

--