Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domestic ADSL ISPs
On Tuesday 05 April 2011 17:40:51 Rob Malpass wrote:
> [...]

3G coverage is very patchy. So I imagine that for some reason it is
non-viable for many farmers. It is non-viable here, and we are not in the
depths of rural England. There are people on this list who use 3G broadband
a lot, so I hope that they will be able to give you a better and clearer
answer than I can!

Lisi