Re: [Hampshire] Smartphones

Author: Ian Grody
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Smartphones
The ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) is a far better choice than the Wildfire
S. Same specs, but has a 640x480 screen and better display overall. Even if
you do get one locked to orange, there are free aps on Android Market that
will work out your SIM unlock code easy peasy.

I use an HTC Desire (bravo), have for nearly 18 months. Can't see a need to
replace it as it does everything I need.

For the Samsung, I cant really comment. Only ever used the SGS (I9000), which
is a VERY nice phone.

In all honesty, I'd try find a cheap HTC Desire .. Lovely phone!! It will do
everything you want and should your curiosity play wicked, more.

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???