Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting and AGM

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting and AGM
To both Vic and Peter, I can say:

I 'stood' (put up my hand) and was duly accepted as GO last year and I can
assure you that you need not worry about it being a drain on your free
time. Essentially AIUI you are making yourself available as and if
required, for whatever might be necessary ( n.b. my Internet connection is
ropey just now - can read&write mail but not see new sites- and I have not
checked the LUG constitution).

I too was not able to make it to the last meeting. I'm afraid I am in
London on 3rd and 4th Dec so will not be able to be at the next meeting.
Hope to see you all at the next.

best regards,

Victor Churchill,
Bournemouth