Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting and AGM

Author: Chris Dennis
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] December Meeting and AGM
On 13/11/11 16:50, Adam John Trickett wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You may have noticed that no new committee was announced after the
> October meeting. That was because:
>
> 1) The meeting was not quorate
> 2) We didn't have enough nominations to fill the committee
> 3) Of the new candidates who did volunteer, unfortunately none were able
> to attend the meeting
>
> Chris Denis and Damian Brasher volunteered them selves and Ian Brazier
> is willing remain Treasurer. I am therefore asking them if they are
> willing to remain standing and asking for additional volunteers to
> complete the committee.

Yes, I did volunteer in a moment of weakness.

It would be a disaster if HantsLUG fell apart completely -- maybe it
will go through a quiet period and then burst into life again later.

I will be happy to help where I can, but I'm somewhat distant from most
of the action, living at the western extremity of Hampshire. I can't
always get to the Southampton meetings (I can't be there on 3 December),
and meetings further east are out of the question.

So I will do what I can, but that probably isn't very much.

cheers

Chris
--
Chris Dennis                                  cgdennis@???