[Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk
Hi,

Some time ago I mentioned I was changing phone company and ISP.

For the record BT terminated my account correctly on the day I changed to the
PhoneCoop.

TalkTalk are still billing me 4 months after they stopped providing service.
They keep promising that they will sort it out but they so far keep failing!
TalkTalk are scum, stay clear of them and if you are with them then leave them
now!

At the moment I've reported them to the Ombudsman and Ofcom - not that they
have even replied to my complaint...

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"We must get users past their misunderstandings of uptime. A reboot
doesn't mean that anything broke, there is no hardware or software
corrective action taken, so there wasn't any real downtime."
-- overheard in an MS strategy meeting

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???