Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk

Author: Martin N
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Changing from TalkTalk
Lo,
At 20:58 30/11/2011, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Some time ago I mentioned I was changing phone company and ISP.
>
>For the record BT terminated my account correctly on the day I changed to the
>PhoneCoop.
>
>TalkTalk are still billing me 4 months after they stopped providing service.
>They keep promising that they will sort it out but they so far keep failing!
>TalkTalk are scum, stay clear of them and if you are with them then
>leave them
>now!
>
>At the moment I've reported them to the Ombudsman and Ofcom - not that they
>have even replied to my complaint...

Oh pants, this is what i was worried about since i am on talktalk via
originally
signing up with Pipex.

Have you got a direct debit you can cancel with your bank?
This is how i handled ukonline when they ignored my move from
ukonline to pipex.

Keep us informed on your progress and good luck.

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.6 (Nov 2010) on Mac Mini, Moderator of
MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???