Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Final reminder for December meeting

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Final reminder for December meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57cd5100.hantslug.org.uk.27793': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Dec 1 23:32:31 2011 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
On Thursday 01 Dec 2011, Paul Tansom wrote:

> > Please have a look at the list and can we have some nominations and
> > seconds on the list. I took the liberty of filling in some names, where
> > people indicated they'd second anyone!
> >
> > As I originally said, I'm happy to stay on as a GO to help the new chair
> > and that offer remains on the table.
>
> Well I've seconded you, so it's up to the vote now :)
>
> As an aside, I note that there is no name in the nominated column for most
> candidates. The constitution states that you need to be nominated, but not
> that you can't nominate yourself. I may be over thinking things from being
> used to larger organisation with more complications than we ever have, but
> should we be ensuring and entry for nominations?

I suppose you can nominate yourself, however I was hoping someone would say
that they nominate people. Yes, we should have nominations for the volunteers.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
but that's no reason not to give it
    -- Agatha Christie

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???