Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Gladrags and Handbags

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Gladrags and Handbags
On 15/01/12 11:20, Rob Malpass wrote:
> Email is great - but by goodness things can escalate out of hand - and that
> is not a backhanded criticism of anyone on this list - just meant to show
> that even the "greatest" of us can have a barney over email. If you read
> other articles it seems that AC got so fed up - he walked away from kernel
> hacking.

I agree wholeheartedly and would even extend that to the telephone. I
personally like to look into someone's eyes when I am sorting out a
disagreement, and offer up plenty of smiles.

I think that's why I generally tend to take these things with a big
pinch of salt, at least until they become extremely unpalatable!

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???