Re: [Hampshire] All in one wifi printer/scanners

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] All in one wifi printer/scanners
On 31/01/12 20:58, LUG address wrote:
> Thanks to all for the advice, I went for the HP (currently available
> from Ryman for £50 if anyone else is looking for one). Arrived today
> and was setup in about 10 minutes, wireless printing and scanning both
> working very well so far...

Sorry, I've been away for a few days and am leaping in at the end of the
thread having missed most of it.

However, I thought that it was worth mentioning that the ink cartridges
that came with my HP 3050A all-in-one effort lasted an age compared to
the usual ones they supply. A change f heart by the manuafacturers or
just a mistake this time around I wonder?

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???