Re: [Hampshire] Old Macs

Author: Paul Tansom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Old Macs
** hantslug@??? <hantslug@???> [2012-04-23 12:55]:
> On Monday 23 April 2012 12:37:39 hantslug@??? wrote:
> > maybe a case or two
>
> Wake up, Lisi!
>
> I obviously need Peter's help. He is actually going to be at home for a
> resonable chunk of May, so it should be fixable.

** end quote [hantslug@???]

I can always do the travelling bit. What sort of bits are you interested in for
Havant Transitions? Just full systems or parts as well. I have some CD/DVD
drives, HDs (old between 500M and 20G), maybe some cards (graphics, SCSI - of
less use! - etc.), and cables (printer, modem iirc) if they are of any help. Oh
and some ADSL modems.

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office:

Please post to: Hampshire@???