[Hampshire] [OT] Eurocard extenders help!

Author: Paul Stimpson
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Eurocard extenders help!
Hi,

Sorry for the cross post.

I've just had a disaster at work and I've ended up with a satellite diss control system that can't move the dish.

It's based on a 3u Eurocard rack. I think the problem is a broken wire in the loom between the cards as it stopped working right after I disturbed the loom.

Does anyone have a set of Eurocard board extenders with test points I could borrow please? The workshop here doesn't have any and I can't even work out which signal isn't making it to the motor drivers.

Thanks,
Paul.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.--
Please post to: Hampshire@???