Re: [Hampshire] SMPT Authentification Methods for Hotmail

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers via Hampshire
To: Hampshire LUG List
CC: Brad Rogers
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] SMPT Authentification Methods for Hotmail

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57544100.hantslug.org.uk.21355': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Fri Oct 4 12:40:27 2024 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9B00C02592448A31EF971B350F3EE001F02A3E20
On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 12:23:01 +0100
Roger Munford <rogermunford@???> wrote:

Hello Roger,

>As a bonus, the company had a mish mash of providers, domains and
>emails that had grown uncontrolled over the years and the staff had
>been crying out for consolidation and it looks like this is going to

Often, I decry consolidation (I keep email separate from ISP, web
hosting, etc.). However, there are circumstances where it makes sense.

>As for the warm feeling, it is always nice when strangers help out when

Agreed. When parts of the world seem set on annihilating each other,
small acts of kindness can go a long way to restoring one's faith in
humanity.

>Thank you all for your help.

Glad it's all working out for the best.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???